DSP Concepts is looking for an experienced Sales Director to grow, to strategise, and to broaden business in the European Audio markets. It’s a hands-on, success-demanding role at the outset that can rapidly evolve as the business grows across the region. We are looking for someone with a target-driven mindset who can focus on the numbers for now, but is also able to strategise for the longer term.
The primary responsibilities for the EU Sales Director are:
- Demand creation and execution of account penetration sales strategy while monitoring and reporting account/market plans against goals (design wins, revenue forecasts and cost budgets)
- Promote the entire product offering across the whole of Europe
- Focus on supporting existing key accounts to expand business and maximise every opportunity internally
- Be technically self-sufficient in the pre-sales phase of customer engagement
- Communicate DSP Concepts’ key differentiators and value to customers through solution selling
Beyond these responsibilities you will have the latitude to grow professionally and apply yourself in many domains. As the team and business grow, so will the responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Proven sales account management background with sales experience in EMEA
- Specific knowledge of account breakthrough and penetration strategies
- Proven track record of success in growing sales
- Senior sales experience from within the Semiconductor / IP / Audio DSP Software space
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Computer Science would be beneficial