DSP Concepts is a leading provider of audio signal processing technology for a broad range of product areas. Our technologies enable key new product features in products like voice enabled speakers and high-fidelity car audio systems. Through our Audio Weaver suite of software products and our extensive library of audio signal processing algorithms, we enable our customers to quickly develop, integrate and deploy advanced audio features into new products.
DSP Concepts fosters a creative, challenging, and supportive work environment with a focus on professional growth. Teamwork, technical acumen, customer interaction and strong communication are part of the culture here.
We're looking for a creative, intuitive Sales Operations Representative to join us in our efforts to continually push the state-of-the-art. The role of the Sales Operations Representative is to work with DSP Concepts’ clients to drive customer satisfaction, retention, renewals, and growth by creating an outstanding customer experience. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this role has several dimensions:
- Customer Facing – The rep will be the customer interface for all tactical issues, including preparing and managing Quotes and Orders, license agreements, responding to questionnaires, and general questions. The CSR will coordinate meeting logistics, track deliveries, and send invoices as well as follow up on customer payments. The ISR will do inbound lead assignment, qualification, and prospecting.
- Business Process Management – define, implement, and ensure adherence to the business process around the Sales process. These include lead management, forecasting, revenue recognition compliance and ownership of the CRM tool.
- Internal Customer Champion – track milestones, follow up with owners of tasks, escalate inaction or bad news, manage royalties, and the license system. Revenue: manage data that allows an accurate revenue outlook. Prepare reports and provide analysis and insights on a weekly cadence on the key performance indicators.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of inside sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, business acumen, and problem-solving skills are also required
- Self-motivated and driven by new business success
- Highly organized with a sharp eye for detail
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple moving parts and work demands