Qualcomm QCS400 Smart Speaker / Sound Bar
The Qualcomm QCS400 reference design accelerates time to market of home audio products with audio, connectivity, and display features that significantly reduce the overall BOM. Our AVS 2.1 premium far-field qualified TalkTo unlocks complex, feature-rich, voice-activated home audio products at a range of consumer tiers.
Full smart speaker / sound bar reference design
- Voice UI and multi-channel playback algorithms
- Multi-channel AEC for multi-channel speaker playback
- Multiple connectivity options
Reliable far-field performance
- 6m+ Far-field voice activation range
- AVS FFRS 2.1 premium qualified
Reduce development and certification costs
- Production ready algorithms tuned and optimized for MIPS
Audio Front-end Features
DSP Concepts’ TalkTo for excellent far-field performance in noisy environments
- • 2-mic Beamformer with Single Channel Noise Reduction
- • State-of-the-art noise cancellation with Adaptive Interference Canceller (AIC)
- ○ No reference signal needed
- ○ Eliminates 30 dB of external noise sources such as background music or a booming movie
- • 30+ dB Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for excellent barge-in performance
3.1 and 5.1.2 channel playback processing
- Quad-core ARM-Cortex A53 at 1.4 GHZ
- Dual Hexagon DSP V66 800MHz with low power island and 700MHz with Qualcomm AI engine
- 4 GB NAND and 4GB RAM
- 12x Channel Output
- PCIe, HDMI, I2C, ETH, SDIO, SPI, UART
- WiFi-5 (b/g/n/ac); WiFi-6 ready, 2x2 dual-band.
- Bluetooth 5.1, Low Energy and Bluetooth Classic.
- USB 2.0
- Zigbee (802.15.4)
Included with the demo kit
- Qualcomm QCS40x SRDB board
- Square and circular mic array boards
- Voice UI Quick-start Bundle - Everything you need to know to design high-performance voice-enabled smart home products, from design guidelines and microphone placement to integration guides and tuning tools to get started.
- USB cables